(For context -- earlier on in this imagined issue, Tony as Iron Man prevented a lone robot from destroying the home of a business acquaintance, who had invited him earlier to a party. Back at Stark Enterprises, a small group of them have attacked Tony's labs, and Pepper Potts is on the scene.)
1. Tony Stark socialises at a swank party. He has a drink in one hand, almost empty. Though he's talking to an attractive woman, he looks at Happy Hogan, who stands in the background, waving him over.
...sure your bodyguard can't join us today?
2. Tony puts down his empty glass, Happy behind him. Tony looks apologetic. He is speaking to the host of the party.
-- very sorry. Business calls.
3. Outside, Tony climbs into the back of his car, waving, still smiling. Happy holds the door. In the far foreground, a man makes a phone call.
4. Inside the car, his entire demeanor changes. He slumps in his seat, undoes his tie.
Sorry to drag you out of there, boss, but Pepper said it was important...
5. Happy looks back, concerned as Tony raises the divider between front and back of the car.
6. Tony pulls off jacket, shirt, and tie, revealing the chest-encasing underneath. His posture is tense; he's in pain. Next to him, covered partially by his jacket, is the Iron Man briefcase. Tony's sweating, reaching the end of his charge. He picks up his helmet to put it on.
Just drive, Happy.
I need a drink.
(To give you an idea of the rest of the story: the cover probably has a whole army of robots attacking Iron Man, who is of course hardly able to stand up straight, with some mysterious villain's silhouette in the foreground. "YOU'LL NEVER SAVE THE LIFE OF THIS PARTY NOW!" the villain cries.)