1. Night; atop a New York skyscraper. Felicia Hardy - THE BLACK CAT - is looking into her unzipped duffel bag; we see jewels glinting in the moonlight. There's a smug smile on her face; she's pulled off a big score and gotten away. Again.
2. Felicia, her head turned, sees THE BLONDE PHANTOM standing a few feet from her, arms crossed, her mouth a hard line. She's trying to full off an intimidating aura, but it's not quite succeeding.
You have something I need.
3. Felicia, glancing at the jewels clenched tightly in her hands.
4. On The Blonde Phantom; still stoic, still unflinching.
5. On Felicia, slyly smiling, staring at Blonde Phantom. Her fingers are splayed, she's released the jewels; they're falling to the ground.
BLACK CAT (1)
My services come as part of a two-for-one deal.
BLACK CAT (2)
Yeah. Every word of advice I offer - -
6. A web - literally a web, shot by our friendly neighborhood Spider-man (off-panel) - traps both Black Cat and Blonde Phantom.
7. Felicia, rolling her eyes; she's used to this. It's probably a weekly / monthly routine. Blonde Phantom's reaction is a little stronger. Eyes wide, panicky.
- - comes with a serving of bad luck.