1. Night; atop a New York skyscraper. Felicia Hardy - THE BLACK CAT - is looking into her unzipped duffel bag; we see jewels glinting in the moonlight. There's a smug smile on her face; she's pulled off a big score and gotten away. Again.
2. Felicia, her head turned, sees THE BLONDE PHANTOM standing a few feet from her, arms crossed, her mouth a hard line. She's trying to full off an intimidating aura, but it's not quite succeeding.
You have something I need.
3. Felicia, glancing at the jewels clenched tightly in her hands.
4. On The Blonde Phantom; still stoic, still unflinching.
5. On Felicia, slyly smiling, staring at Blonde Phantom. Her fingers are splayed, she's released the jewels; they're falling to the ground.
BLACK CAT (1)
My services come as part of a two-for-one deal.
BLACK CAT (2)
Yeah. Every word of advice I offer - -
6. A web - literally a web, shot by our friendly neighborhood Spider-man (off-panel) - traps both Black Cat and Blonde Phantom.
7. Felicia, rolling her eyes; she's used to this. It's probably a weekly / monthly routine. Blonde Phantom's reaction is a little stronger. Eyes wide, panicky.
- - comes with a serving of bad luck.
Ah man, the usual cat and mouse of the Cat and Spider gets injected with some Blonde Phantom. Nice. Will BC become jealous of the attention BP is sure to get? Will Spidey know what to do with two beautiful women? Will the girls ignore Spidey and have their own fun? (I hope so!)ReplyDelete
This is a great set up that begs more to come. Simon, you've done it again, quality seems to shine through every week, love it!
It was fun imagining what might happen next; usually I have the idea solidified in my mind before I script, this one just seemed like a teaser for what could be a fun story.
Is it just me or did that "thwap" have a double connotation to anyone else?ReplyDelete
Just me then.
Nice script Simon.
Nice set-up, Simon.ReplyDelete
Wouldn't it be great if this continued next week?ReplyDelete