1. The scrawled writing from William 'Billy' Walter's notebook:
"Every reporter dreams of it.
The story that establishes their name amongst the elite journalists of history.
The story that wins them a Pulitzer; that get's them a book deal; appearances on television.
Maybe even a movie.
The story that sets them up for life, solidifies their credibility, and guarantees a future in the business."
* The next three panels are identically shaped and sized *
2. Ben Urich, typing at his desk. Behind him, faded, is Norman Osborn in his Green Goblin gear, mask off, eyes bulging psychotically, in the midst of one of his maniacal laughs.
(Billy Walter's handwriting, continued)
"For Ben Urich, it was his outing of Norman Osborn as the Green Goblin."
3. Betty Brant, typing at her desk. Behind her, faded, is Roderick Kingsley in his Hobgoblin gear, mask off.
"Betty Brant outed Roderick Kingsley as the Hobgoblin."
4. Jospeh Robinson, typing at his desk. Behind him, faded, is Tombstone, looking his typically menacing self.
"Joseph 'Robbie' Robertson got his job as Editor-in-Chief of the Bugle because of his history with Tombstone."
5. The scrawled writing from Billy Walter's notebook:
"This is going to be my big break."
6. Inside Doctor Doom's castle in Latveria. We're in the Great Hall, lavishly decorated, dominated by a long wooden table and two chairs on either end. Billy Walters, dressed immaculately, clean-shaven, and looking altogether professional, sits at one end of the table - and at the other end sits Doctor Doom, a goblet in his hand. Between them, centered on the table, is a candleholder, six candles providing ominous lighting.
"An exclusive one-on-one interview with Doctor Doom."
7. Billy Walters is sitting in a dimly-lit cell; his hair is long and untidy, he's unshaven, and his 'immaculate suit' is disheveled and dirty. He's sitting at a table, writing in his notebook.
"And as soon as he let's me out of here - -
- - this is what's going to get me my Pulitzer."
* William 'Billy' Walters first appeared in The Spectacular Spider-Man #235 and - based on my research (if you can call a Google search that) last appeared in The Sensational Spider-Man #31 (Vol. 1) *