This page is going to be chock full of panels, 10 in fact. There isn’t a lot of copy to be lettered so all of the images should fit.
- - -
1. These first four panels should be small, a trio across the top of the page. Clark Kent sits at his desk. His shoulders are slumped as we see him in profile. His computer screen is illuminated but he doesn’t look engaged.
Caption: Friday morning.
2. On Clark’s breast pocket we see a red stain starting to spread out. His pen is leaking.
3. Lois walks past Clark, she’s in a hurry.
Lois: Clark, you’ve got red on you.
4. Clark throws his pen down with one hand while his other hand is raised in disgust as he looks at his shirt.
5. These next three panels should form the next row. Clark whistles while casually walking to the bathroom, hoping no one looks at his red stain.
6. We are looking at the Daily Planet from the outside and Superman has smashed out of a window and is flying straight up into the sky.
7. The world spins around fast with Superman zipping around it like he’s those arms that spin around an atom. We see him in three different places at once, he’s that fast.
8. These three panels should form the final row. Clark is back at his desk, though this time he’s standing as he takes a red pen from his breast pocket, his chair has been pushed back behind him.
Caption: Friday morning – do over.
9. Clark passes Lois as she’s walking to the left of the panel, he has the pen in his hand.
10. Clark hurls the pen out a window and into the sun.
Caption: Revenge is a dish best thrown into the sun.