I rather wish I were continuing this, now that I've begun.
A Question of Superiority
1. Foreground: Superman starts walking forward (out of the alley). Background: Question stares straight ahead, ignoring Superman. They stand in an alley in Metropolis, so it'll be fairly clean -- relatively speaking. Question looks a bit out of place.
Just think about it.
2. Superman looks back, having detected somehow that he doesn't have Question's attention.
I want us to be able to work together.
That's never happening.
3. Question turns away, further into the alley. This should be a fairly symbolic panel, with Superman toward the end of the alley and in light, and Question in the foreground, in shadow.
He's asking the wrong question.
4. From below. Question looks up as Superman flies off, bracketed by the buildings on either side of the alley.
It's his style I don't like.
5. From above. Question still looks up. He's standing on a copy of the Daily Planet, hands in his pockets. Under his coat we can see his suit and tie, a little bit of his alter ego showing through.
His style of journalism.