1. Frank Castle stands on a pier dock. There’s a boat on fire in the water, dead bodies on the dock and in the water, and a flaming plane just crashing into the water about 100m away making a big splash. Frank has one gun in his hand, his other hand is quite clearly broken, fingers protruding everywhere like someone just tried to assemble a quick hand out of whatever they could find. We can’t see Frank’s face, he is looking out at the plane.
2. Frank is walking away, towards us.
Frank: Guess you should have answered that call.
3. Frank is still walking away, he’s just that bit closer to us. It’s over, they’re all dead and he can leave now.
4. Frank is closer again but this time looking down at one of the bodies. One of the dead bodies is not so dead and the guy is saying something.
Guy: Was that a joke?
5. Frank shoots the guy in the head twice.
SFX: Blam! Blam!
6. Frank is closer to us still, the smallest smile on his face.
I completely see this Punisher as living in the Fraction/Remender world of War Journal. Other than that, there's not much to say.