1. The Avengers Mansion is in ruins; the bodies of various Avengers are strewn about, unconscious, half-buried in rubble. Two women remain standing. Black Widow, with two pistols aimed squarely at her foe; Gamora, sword in her band. Both appear bruised and battered, but determined to take each other out.
I'm going to kill him for this.
2. Flashback Sequence Begins. Inside the Avengers mansion. The Avengers are sitting around a table. Spider-Man is seated between Black Widow and Gamora; her sword is sheathed behind her back.
I'm just sayin' !
I think one of you - and I'm lookin' at you, Gammy, 'cause you're new here...
... I think one of you need a new slogan.
3. On Black Widow; bored. Sick to death of Spidey's incessant chatter.
'Cause right now, we've got the world's most dangerous woman sitting on my left...
4. On Gamora, eyes bulging at this revelation.
And on my right, we've got the universe's most dangerous woman!
5. On Spidey, gesticulating. He's now got a notepad in his hand.
So basically we've got two of the same thing on the team!
Two Most Dangerous Women!
So I've come up with a list of new slogans.
Next time we're taking on Doctor Doom, why don't you give one of these a whirl? I've got - -
6. Gamora is standing, angry, sword unsheathed, aimed squarely at Black Widow. Spidey's stunned, in the midst of falling off his chair.
You're this world's most dangerous woman?
Whoa, whoa, whoa - -
We shall see!
7. Flashback Sequence Ends. Black Widow is firing her pistols at Gamora, who deflects the bullets easily with her sword.
Him and his big mouth.
haha That was cool. Spidey and his big mouth-- always getting himself, or someone else, in trouble. Love it!ReplyDelete
That's great, Simon, a really nice idea, perfectly excuted in one page.ReplyDelete
Simon, I absolutely love this idea, and you've nailed Spidey in this one. He's constant, he's annoying, he's hilarious. Very well played.ReplyDelete
The entire set up works, the flash back is quality, I just wonder what happens next...
Haha, loved this! Timely too, with all the complaining people have been doing about Spidey's portrayal in New Avengers of late.ReplyDelete
Simon, you nailed Spidey there. Well done. A nice little fun piece.ReplyDelete