1. We're in one of the lavish Wayne Enterprises boardrooms. Bound in chain, back-to-back is Renee Montoya - outfitted in her Question attire - and Damian Wayne, clad in civillian gear.
Don't be scared, kid.
We're going to be okay.
I can get us out of this.
I'm not scared.
2. The Question struggles against their binds. Behind her, Damian sits patiently.
I've ... nfff ... been in worse jams than this.
I've ... rrrgh ... faced off against Batman's entire rogue's gallery.
I just need ... thirty ... seconds ...
3. On Damian; rolling his eyes as, behind him, The Question continues to struggle.
Just ... a little ... more time ...
C'mon you son of a bitch...
If I may?
4. On The Question; even masked, we can tell she's shocked to hear a metallic click.
5. The Question and Damian are standing now, free of the chain. Damian is shrugging out of his jacket; ready to kick some ass.
And so the rescuee becomes the rescuer.
The ineptitude of this city's crime-fighting community doesn't surprise me at all.
Have you met Red Robin?
6. Damian's assessing Renee, not entirely impressed.
I suppose you'll make do as my subordinate for this evening.
No doubt you'll come in handy, should I require a distraction.
Come on. They'll be in the vault by now.
7. The Question watches Damian dash ahead.