* Years have passed. Buffy is in her late forties / early fifties. Still an attractive woman, no question - but the strain of her lifelong mission has taken effect. She's hardened, matured into her role as a Slayer *
1. Buffy is in the midst of battle, her clothes torn and dishevelled from combat, a cut below her left eye dripping blood. She's kicking a vampire in the face, a stake protruding from its heart. She's armed with another stake, gripped tightly in her right hand. She's going to need it, too - because behind her is a second vampire, an incredibly ominous figure, lunging at her, moments away from striking - -
In every generation, there is a Chosen One.
2. - - but Buffy is aware of the second vampire's presence, whirling around and slamming the stake into it's heart.
She will stand against the vampires, the demons, and forces of darkness.
3. The vampire explodes into dust; Buffy waves away its remnants.
She is the Slayer.
4. Pan out: Buffy stands alone, the terrain around her coated with a thick layer of dust. What an epic battle this has been; a fitting finale to her quest.
And when the Slayer's quest is over,
When the forces of darkness have been forever vanquished...
5. Something is wrong; concern etches over her face as she examines her hands, her arms; her skin is beginning to crack.
What - - ?
... the Slayer shall be no more.
6. Buffy explodes into dust, screaming in agony as she's ripped apart by an unstoppable supernatural force.
Such is the fate of the Chosen One.