1. Daredevil is standing on the ledge of a building, chest out, head high.
Caption: I’m not sure anyone is ever what they appear.
Caption: We’re all just broken pieces stuck together the best we can manage.
2. Daredevil is leaping to the next building, we can see he’s going to land on a fire escape.
Caption: Sometimes you can’t find a seam; other times the scars are all you can see.
3. Daredevil is laying flat against the fire escape floor grill as a search light goes across the wall above him.
Caption: Typhoid Mary. Karen Page. Melvin Potter.
Caption: ...Matthew Murdock.
4. Daredevil smashes a window with his elbow, he grits his teeth against any pain.
Caption: Nothing is what it seems. Ever.
5. A roughly handsome man (he looks kind of like Josh Holloway) walks along the alley, his large collar is up against the mild rain and the broken glass shimmering down.
Caption: This guy’s done nothing but good, so far as I’ve seen.
Caption: Three drug dealers, seven muggers, five bank jobs, and a new Sunturion.
6. The man looks up into the dark alley but Daredevil is gone from where we can see he once was.
Caption: And yet there’s something I can’t quite place.
Caption: I feel like this guy is shattered.
7. The man is brushing glass off his shoulders and looking at the broken glass on the ground. In the reflection of the glass we see an image of the man that looks different, he looks like the old Daredevil foe Man-Bull.
Caption: He’s hiding scars…
8. The man is past the broken glass and is heading out into a smarm of people on the street. We can see that Matt Murdock, with his own coat and dark red glasses, is right behind him.
Caption: …I just have to find them.