... witnesses all saying the same thing.
The kid just ran at them, screaming I can see you! I'm not scared of you!
2. On Daredevil; water spilling down his cheeks. Rainwater –mingling with tears, perhaps? It's difficult to know for sure.
Kid was messed up, huh?
3. Flashback Panel: Daredevil has just beaten up a trio of street thugs; they're sprawled on the ground, unconscious. Standing to one side is the kid, awe plastered on his face. Daredevil's standing at ease, arms by his sides, not wanting to frighten the kid.
That... was... awesome!
I wish I could do that.
4. Flashback Panel: On Daredevil, a genuine smile on his lips.
Who says you can't?
5. Flashback Panel: Daredevil pats the kid on the head, fatherly-like. The kid beams up at him.
But I don't have, watchacallit... super-powers...
You can see, buddy.
So you've already got that over me.
And if you can see 'em, you've always got a chance.
6. Flashback Panel: Daredevil's leaping up towards a fire escape, prepped to make his exit.
Just remember: show no fear, and they'll fear you.
7. Back to the present. Daredevil's head is bowed solemnly.
Kid must've been crazy.