1. Zephyr Quinn walks out of an orgy hall, it’s a room full of writhing, naked, men and women. The room has an animal theme, people with fake ears, tails, someone wearing an elephant trunk (though nothing else).
Caption: Nothing, just a bunch of pages. Waiting to be turned, to be forgotten or burned with the rest of history written by the wrong winners. Tragic like a clown with a limp dick.
Zephyr: You’re just so desperately shit at life.
2. Zephyr stops at a patio facing an Italian vista of glorious beauty.
Caption: I’m going to need Cass, not these peons.
3. Close on Zephyr’s face, she’s smiling like she just figured out what an orgasm is.
Caption: Because no less will sate me, I’ve gone to the 666.
4. Zephyr still stands at the patio but now we can see a table setting out there, and a wild looking Casanova Quinn sits there with a Mint Julep in front of him. He’s got slightly longer hair than the usual Cass, and longer sideburns. He’s wearing a shirt with rolled up sleeves below a vest and nice tie. We can see tattoos down his left forearm.
Caption: Yeah, I learnt a thing or two rolling with Xeno. I got me some Fakebook skills. I don’t like to brag.
Zephyr: You ready?
5. Casanova stands up and has a blade drawn in his hand, there is a spread of psychic squid coming out from around him. Zephyr has her psychic snakes at the ready behind her.
Caption: This will be my fifth Cass this month. I’ve got a problem.
Casanova: Ha, vile strumpet, are you?
Casanova: I’m going to leave you only feeling the vibrations of music because to have it enter any orifice will simply hurt too much.
Caption: And I love my sexy fucking problem.