1. We're looking at a small pool of blood. Emphasis on the small. Let's not exaggerate it. It's the result of a few droplets. The blood has collected on a dull gray surface; untarnished, spotless, apart from that liquid-red puddle.
2. Birds-eye shot of the cell: Silver Surfer is on his hands and knees, gradually recovering his senses. The pool of blood - his blood - is just beside him, but there's no trace of it on him, at least from our perspective, looking down. The cell is void of everything; no perceptible entrance, entirely unfurnished. A desolate, empty space that exists in a vacuum.
I have felt pain before.
I have been blasted by cosmic beams.
Suffered the onslaught of the Hulk's rage.
This is something different.
3. And now we see where the blood has come from. Surfer's nose is damaged. Broken. Its ridge bent at an impossible angle. It's no longer bleeding; the blood has congealed. His entire face is battered, beginning to swell.
This isn't possible.
I can't be...
What in the universe has the power to...
4. Surfer clamps shut his eyes; his mouth is a hard line, his jaw is set. He knows what he has to do next, and he's not looking forward to it.
It is possible. It has happened.
Deal with it.
The bone needs to be reset.
5. Surfer's fingers gently clasp his nose.
Fix the damage...
Then devise an escape.
Simple steps will lead to a final solution.
6. He snaps his nose back into place.
7. The Surfer, splayed on the ground. Overcome by the pain. Unconscious.