Caption: There are those in the worlds who choose to capitalise on the weakness of others.
2. From above we see the Surfer in the middle of a circle of strange alien beings huddled in the dark of an open alien plain. You can make the aliens look however you like, so long as they have hands of some description.
Caption: They wait for the moment and then they strike, they manipulate, they benefit from the fault of others.
3. We see a crown of strange alien technology stuck on the Surfer’s head with tendrils coming out from the crown.
Caption: The Mthliri, however, wait until a being is at their most powerful.
4. One of the Mthliri is clasping both ‘hands’ around a tendril coming from the Surfer’s head and, of course, Kirby dots are plentiful from the hands.
Caption: And then they feed.
5. The Mthliri has a strange look on its ‘face’.
Caption: This is the pinnacle of their existence; nirvana.
6. The alien drops dead on the spot, awkwardly.
Caption: There’s nothing left to do.
7. The next Mthliri is picking up the dropped tendril and another one in the background is souping up off another one while yet another Mthliri is dropping to the ground. This is an orgy of drug bliss around the incapacitated Surfer.
Caption: And whatever is left behind, once they are all done, is not their problem.