1. Faiza is sitting back in a chair at a table in a kitchen.
Faiza: You know what I can do, right?
Voice (op): Yes, of course.
2. Doctor Doom stands in front of Faiza, a cup of tea in his hand.
Doom: Do you mean to threaten Doom?
Doom: That would be a drastic and fatal course of action to take, girl.
3. Faiza leans forward, she doesn’t want to waste time with Doom’s posturing.
Faiza: Not what I was intonating, good Doctor.
Faiza: What I wanted to discuss was what we each do with our powers. It’s probably rare that any of us have ever sat down and tried every little combination of what we can do.
4. Doom sits down, sipping his cup.
Doom: I seriously hope there is a point here or I will have missed an opportunity to whip a stablehand for no good reason.
Faiza: Doom, I could rearrange you into a pretty little candelabra, so just pipe down.
Faiza: What I’m saying is, I guess sometimes there are happy little miracles.
5. Faiza is walking towards the kitchen bench.
Faiza: I didn’t think I’d be able to do this.
6. Faiza turns with the point of Excalibur aimed at Doom’s throat.
Faiza: But I’ve unlocked a very old mystery, within this weapon, and your mother is at the heart of it.
Faiza: Care to stop being an arrogant prick long enough for us to help each other?