1. Gambit is pulling bartender duties at a seedy club, he is putting two drinks down on the bar, his hands are warming them up.
Gambit: Here you go, ladies. The special, on the house.
Mary(op): Thank you, kind sir.
2. Two ladies; Mary lifts the drink to her lips, Jo is behind her, looking away, downing hers.
Gambit: The same pretty lady, the same day each week, the same drink. You don’t get bored?
Mary: I don’t think with a pa-
3. Jo’s lower jaw and throat blow open in a dazzling display of blood and alcohol.
4. Gambit is holding Mary’s wrist and warming her bracelet.
Gambit: Now why don’t you tell me who sent you two to kill me?
5. Mary’s face looks upset.
Mary: Ow, I don’t know what you mean.
Gambit: Of course you don’t. You didn’t even know you were going to kill me, did you? But you were.
6. Gambit is squinting and there’s blood popping. We don’t see Mary, maybe just the stump of her arm.
Gambit: Now you won’t.