1. Peter Parker stands above Ben Reilly’s grave, his shoulders are slumped. This angle will be kept for the next 6 panels.
Caption: There are so many things to be said.
2. Peter looks over his shoulder, at us, to the bushes behind him. He obviously sees nothing out of the ordinary.
Caption: Yet silence seems to say the most.
3. Peter walks past the gravestone, lays a hand on it as he goes.
Peter: Rest still…brother.
4. A man walks out from the bush, we only see the back of his head, with a hat like The Goon wears, Parker is further away in the distance.
Caption: I must talk to this man. My family.
5. The man has walked further out, we can see his body outline, nothing specific, a long coat, gloves.
Caption: But not yet. Not today.
6. The man has turned back around and we see his face, it’s almost like it’s melted, this guy isn’t alright at all, he’s a smudge of humanity.
Caption: Never today.
Caption: Fact – When copying from a master you can be assured of a percentage of quality. When copying from a copy you lose fidelity in each generation.