1. Strange is yelling at us, this panel is wide and thin.
Strange: For heaven’s sake, man up!
Strange: Attack me with more might than you’ve ever dreamed!
2. This can look like a continuation of the first panel, if you like, the first being Strange’s head and shoulders, this panel simply being his hands on either side of the page. If you want to get all crazy with the layout and have the hands be the sides of the panel and have his speech bubble link to his face above and the caption come below, and in the middle, that could possibly look pretty cool.
Strange: Or die!
Caption: Months training, preparing, and I don’t even know if I’ll survive.
3. This panel is an insert panel within panel 4, it’s on the bottom left of it. Strange stands with his hands arcing back, fingers splayed, black magic summoned forth through his mystic ways. I would think, in a very David Aja way, the personification of the magic could be circled by another panel, and his speech bubble could be in yet another panel. Consider them panels 3.1 and 3.2 – the black magic could be rearing up like a vicious animal, or it could just be all spiky.
Strange: Be better than yourself! Become!
4. The bigger panel; Davos, the Steel Serpent is jumping through the air, wicked Iron Fist-style pose in action, and around him the purple chi of the Steel Serpent is spraying out like water. At the tip of each flick there is red energy, barbed, dangerous. Note – the reader has seen Strange training this man but does not know who he is.
Caption: Lithe Faerie Dagger of the Many Unseen
Caption: The mystical arts worked differently in this mystical city. Certain aspects modified, multiplied, amplified.
5. Strange holds his arms in front of his face, he’s blocking Davos’ manoeuvre which is whirling all around him.
Caption: We worked in secret, away from others in his hidden home. A perfect plan.
6. Strange stands opposite Davos, who now looks a foot taller than Strange, he stands proud.
Caption: A bastard student trained for a specific purpose.
Davos: Let the blood flow.
7. Davos walks away, toward us, and we mainly see the Steel Serpent tattoo on his chest. Reference. The tattoo can have a slight glow coming from it, maybe some Kirby dots around it.
Davos: You’ve charged the weapon. Now aim true.
Caption: Assassination, a coup, but Attilan would be mine.