The following takes place at a time before Lois and Clark were married, or even dating.
1. A high view of Lois Lane sitting at a coffee shop. In front of her is her notepad. She is looking out of the window, deep in thought.
The pen is mightier than the sword.
2. A closer panel, with Lois putting her pen to paper. She looks unsure of herself.
In a world of super men and women, that’s easy to forget.
3. Lois has the pen in hand, hovering above the page, hesitant.
My name is Lois Lane, and I am a reporter for the Daily Planet. I can’t fire lasers from my eyes. I don’t have a fancy car for fighting crime, and I definitely can’t talk to fish.
4. Lois is writing in her notebook, her mind made up.
I can do something much more powerful. I research, discover...
5. The bottom of the note page reads “Clark Kent is Superman.”