1. Danny Rand’s fist knocks on a door.
Caption (Misty): I need you to run distraction.
Caption (Cage): Oh, no, not like last time.
Caption: A Hallowe’en not long enough ago.
2. Some mob goon opens the door.
Goon: Who’re you s’posed to be? Ain’t no candy here.
3. A large splash in the middle of the page cut into two panels. This panel shows Danny Rand dressed in Luke Cage’s gear: silk shirt opened to the waist, chain belt, tiara on the head. The clothes even look just a little too big for Rand. He stands with a mighty chi fist held aloft proudly.
Rand: I am the mighty Power Fist!
Goon (op): What that make you, tough guy?
4. Luke Cage stands, not so proud, in Rand’s yellow mask and massive yellow-collared outfit.
Cage (wh): No, wait, that ain’t right.
5. Rand laughs heartily in his costume, hands on his hips, head thrown back.
Rand: Nevermind. Our friend round back has already liberated your sweat shop dogs as you stood here.
Cage: Oh, yeah!
6. Cage launches a kick up into the mob goon but he’s no martial artist so his leg only reaches the goon’s low chest for a crushing blow forcing him out of the panel. Oh, and the pants are so tight and short they look like bike shorts.
Cage: Sweet Christmas…
7. Cage is doubled over with discomfort. Rand is popping his collar.
Cage: …these pants aren’t built for fighting.
Cage: And you left me with Iron Man?
Rand: You’d rather be Fist Man?