The panel layout is a little different for this one. Panel 4 should almost be a splash of the entire page. The remaining panels begin small within the page, Panel 1 being situated in the top left hand corner of the page. Panel two would b diagonally down from it. Panel 3 is slightly larger, taking up a fifth of the page. Panels 5 and 6 should mirror the size of Panels 1 and 2, with Panel 6 being the same size as Panel 1, and Panel 5 the same size as Panel 2. PANELS!
1. A large metal door which has just been slammed shut. A click sound effect can be seen from the metal handle.
2. A vent with gas pouring through it.
3. Martian Manhunter stands, however he is in his human detective form John Jones. He is dressed in your typical 1920’s depression era detective attire. To the side of him is a lady, also garbed in similar period clothing. The lady lays at John's feet, propping herself up on one arms, with the other covering her nose. She is beginning to become overwhelmed by the gas.
*cough*..We’re trapped John. *cough* *cough* Whadda we gonna do?
4. The lady’s eyes have widened as John Jones has begun to morph into the Martian Manhunter we know – tall and green. To one side of the panel John Jones should be standing. Then some transforming things happening, then show the Martain Manuhunter on the right hand side.
MARTIAN MANHUNTER (In John Jones form)
For an ordinary human detective, this door would be impossible to move.
MARTIAN MANHUNTER (In Martian form)
But not for the MARTIAN MANHUNTER!
(NOTE: The Martian Manhunter should be a logo design).
5. Martian Manhunter is using his heat vision to burn a hole through a door. We are seeing this from behind the lady, who is still on the floor looking up.
THOUGHT BALLOON (Lady)
He...he’s not a man at all...
6. A close up of the lady’s face. Her eyes are wide with fear.
He’s a monster!