1. Ms Marvel stands by a pool at a beach resort. She’s wearing a bikini and that sash.
Ms Marvel: I like him. I almost don’t want to, but I do.
Ms Marvel: Can’t someone just make me magically forget all about him?
2. Spider-Woman lies on a lounger and Jessica Jones is in the pool with Danni. Both wear bikinis.
Spider-Woman: You think too much. Have your fun then squash the Spider.
Ms Marvel: You should be nicer to your arachnid family.
Spider-Woman: One, he’s no family of mine, and two, I like it when men try to squish me. Gives me an excuse to get rough.
3. Jessica Jones laughs as Danni splashes the water.
Jessica Jones: Carol, just don’t overthink it. Imagine if I overthought Luke…?
4. Spider-Woman laughs.
Spider-Woman: Imagine if you actually thought about Luke?
5. Ms Marvel dips a toe into the pool.
Ms Marvel: Why the hell are we here talking like useless women? The boys are probably on the roof bringing down a Doomcopter or something cool.
6. Spidey and Wolvie sit in a sauna. Spidey has the towel on and his mask up. And he’s sitting on the roof. Wolvie has a beer in his hand.
Spidey: But, I don’t think you understand just how much I like her.
Wolverine: Oh, I get it, bub. And if I hear it one more time you’ll be leaking more than sweat.
Wolverine: I've been there, y'know?
Not my strongest outing, and certainly no way to end the year but sometimes you write a script and you know nothing better is coming and you have to move onto other projects. This week was one of those.
So, thus is my 52nd script, in a row. It's been emotional.