The following takes place in current continuity. That is after Wolverine has stabbed Omega Red through the heart with the Muramasa Blade.
1. Inside a poorly lit warehouse, mostly dark. From the minimal light that is available, we can see the outline of cargo boxes. In front of those boxes is the dark silhouette of a person, hanging with arms outstretched, being held in mid air.
We do not know who or where the voice below is coming from. It is simply a bubble floating in the air, suggesting that the speaker is in the room, but hidden.
Does it hurt Logan?
2. A close up of Wolverine. He is in the warehouse, sniffing around.
3. The silhouetted figure has been moved into the light, still suspended in the air by the wrists. We can tell that it is Daken, simply via his trademark Mohawk. He is too badly beaten to recognise him otherwise.
He is your enemy. But first, he is your son.
4. A close up of Wolverine, snarling as his claws pop.
Does it hurt to see him like this? Helpless. Dead? Does it cleave your heart in two?
5. On the left hand side of the panel we can see the back of Wolverine, crouched and ready to strike. Taking up the remaining of the panel is Omega Red, who has Daken lifted above him with the use of his tendrils. However, Red has undergone some modifications since we last saw him. Instead of two tendrils coming from his wrist, he now has them all over his body. They form crude armour, but are also moving, seeming to be alive.
Now you know how it feels, yes?