1. Philip Porter (new character), an overweight middle aged New Yorker is swinging just above the streets of New York City. Like many of his fellow citizens, Philip has awoken with powers similar to The Amazing Spider-Man. His face shows a mix of exhilaration and joy, as organic webbing shoots from his wrist as he swings through the city.
2. A close up of Philip’s face, showing the joy he is feeling.
3. A wide panel showing Philip’s silhouette, surrounded by yellow electricity that has hit him from seemingly nowhere.
4. A close up of Philip’s face as he lies on the ground. He is alive, but in pain. A single foot is on the side of his head, pinning it to the road.
5. This panel shows the identity of the man who is standing on Philip’s head. He is also the person responsible for shooting Philip down. It is Norman Osborn, a look of disgust on his face. In the background we can see other New Yorker’s swinging around. A sickening KRACK sound effect is seen in the background as Norman squishes Philip’s head with his foot off panel.