1. Rocket Raccoon crawling into a room reminiscent of the old west. His hand is reaching towards the copy of Gideon’s bible on the bedside table.
Rocky Raccoon checked into his room
Only to find Gideon’s bible
2. The pages of the bible are open, with Rocket Raccoon’s hand pulling out a sci-fi looking laser from its pages.
Rocky had come equipped with the gun,
To shoot the legs off his rival.
3. An old western saloon, but with a sci-fi twist. It is filled with numerous looking aliens, all in different types of space uniforms. However, in keeping with the sci-fi western theme, the space suits have call backs to the dress of the days of the old west. Sitting in a booth in the corner is Groot, sitting with his arm over a humanoid rabbit lady, dressed as a saloon girl.
His rival it seems, had broken his dreams
By stealing the girl of his fancy.
4. Rocket Raccoon has entered the saloon through the space-age looking saloon doors (perhaps made of hard-light or some such). He wears a grimace on his face.
Rocky burst in and grinning a grin,
5. Rocket Raccoon has taken a seat opposite Groot and his girl at the booth. He holds his laser on the table, pointed directly at Groot. Groot has one hand around the girl, the other cannot be seen under the table.
He said Danny Boy this is a show down.
6. Same as Panel 5, however a laser has pierced the table from underneath as Groot has fired his laser. The bolt has hit Rocket, who has a look of shock on his face.
But Daniel was hot, he drew first and shot
7. Same as Panel 6, however Rocket is slumped over the table, with Groot leaving the bar in the distance, his arm around the Rabbit girl.
And Rocky collapsed in the corner.
Da, da, da, da, da.
I’m being a little self-indulgent this week. As such, this takes place in no continuity whatsoever.