PAGE 1 - 5 PANELS
1. Rocket stands in front of a suburban house at night.
Caption: This place looks nice, right? Splendid family inside, two cars in the garage, 815 channels on the widescreen tv.
2. Rocket walks across the front yard.
Caption: Yeah, right.
Caption: You wouldn't believe the evil we tracked here.
3. Rocket looks down the side of the house, there's a slight path leading out the back.
Caption: If I told you what was really here you'd leave your home straight away and take off for the hills.
Caption: It's better you never realise what's most likely in your neighbourhood, too.
4. Rocket looks up at the big tree up the side of the house. We can tell it's actually Groot, incognito.
Caption: The evidence we need is finally where we can get it.
5. Rocket looks down at the bins out the back.
Caption: But it feels like someone is taking the piss out of me.
I'll be the first to admit. This isn't great. I wanted a real Sean Phillips page and while he could draw this simple page easily I do not think the words would do him justice. The biggest problem here is I do not know the voice of these characters at all. At. All. It is surprisingly restrictive when you can't hear the characters in your head. Good to know...for the future.