1. The classic over head shot of Wile E. Coyote falling from a great height to the desert floor below. In his hand is a sign that reads ‘YIKES!’
2. The same as Panel 1, however Coyote is further away from as he falls closer to the ground.
3. Same as Panel 1, but there is no Coyote in frame. There is however a small dust cloud from where he has hit the ground.
4. From ground level, we see a deep Coyote-shaped indentation in the desert floor, where Coyote came to rest. From this hole we see Coyote’s single hand reaching up to pull himself out.
5. Coyote is out of the hole, dusting himself off. He looks annoyed. A single thought balloon is above his head with a dollar sign within.
6. Coyote is looking at the reader, clicking his fingers as the thought balloon has changed from a dollar sign to a bright light bulb. Coyote is pleased with his idea.
7. A carnival. At the front of the panel is a tent. Next to the tent is a sign. It is advertising for a show that takes place within the tent. The sign reads:
Come see the Coyote that cannot die!
Marvel as he brushes off Death!