1. A crowd of people line a street in Dallas, Texas. American flags are waving, with a general buzz of excitement in the air.
CAPTION: Friday November 22, 1963. Dealey Plaza, Dallas, Texas.
2. Faces of men, women and children all happy and excited.
3. The cavalcade of cars, and the convertible carrying John F. Kennedy travels down the street.
4. Same as panel 3, however Jacquie Kennedy is holding parts of her husband’s head in her hands as she leans over him. Agent Clint Hill has climbed onto the car to see if the President is still alive (it’s the infamous scene just after JFK has been shot. I’m sure you know the one).
5. The crowd is in a panic, some running away while others lay on top of their children. In the ramble, one person speaks but we have no idea who.
WORD BALLOON: законченный.
I’m sure you know what I’m getting at here. However, my reasons for not showing the Winter Solider are purely because he wouldn’t be seen. At this stage he is a ghost, a mere rumour. Hence why I chose the legend of the second shooter.