1. A run down bar at the side of a desert road. Motorcycles are parked up outside. We are looking straight on at it.
CROOK (FROM INSIDE THE BAR) 1: Oh Shit
CROOK (FROM INSIDE THE BAR) 2: No man, come on. What the fuck?
2. The body of the crook comes smashing through the front window of the bar, glass going everywhere.
3. Ghost Rider walking out of the bar. He has a shotgun in hand and a slight grin on his face. This is the ‘damn’ Ghost Rider looks badass panel.
4. We look down over Ghost Riders spiked shoulder as he points the shotgun towards the crook laid out on the ground. Little sparks of electricity fizz from the fingertips of the crook as he raises his arms to defend himself.
GHOST RIDER 1: A little electricity power?
GHOST RIDER 2: Is that all a souls worth these days?
GHOST RIDER 3: You can explain yourself on the way.
5. A page wide panel. We are looking down from a bird’s eye view. A desert road stretches form the left hand side right across the centre of the panel to the right. The Ghost Rider is on his bike speeding down the road, his flaming skull leaving a slight trail of smoking flame behind it. Dragging alone the rear of the bike is the crook, attached to the bike by a thick chain.
CROOK: Let me go man, I’ll do whatever you want.
GHOST RIDER 1: Can’t do that I’m afraid.
GHOST RIDER 2: You gotta date with a demon. Seems a two-bit cons soul ain’t much of an investment. He wants his power back.
This idea has been bouncing around in my head for a while. It’s a mini series idea that tells a tale that would see the Ghost Rider on a countywide mission to bring in crooks who had been selling their souls to other worldly demons for a slice of demonic power. Ghost Rider playing the role of super powered sheriff. Riding out to bring ‘em all in. It would play out like a dirty rock ‘n’ roll superhero road movie.