1. A room in an intensive care unit. Johnny Blaze lays in the bed, hooked up to various medical machines. He is gaunt – a shell of who he once was. He is barely conscious. An unknown woman is by his side. She loves him, and is with him in what appears to be Jonny’s final hours.
It’s alright. I’ve served Him well.
2. A close up of Johnny’s face. His eyes closed for the last time.
3. Same as Panel 2. Johnny is unmoving.
4. Same framing as Panel 2, however Johnny’s head has burst into flames, skull beginning to show as Johnny’s flesh burns away.
5. Ghost Rider is getting himself out of bed, pulling the various cables out of his body. The unknown woman is screaming at him. She knows of Johnny’s alternate identity, and is furious that he cannot let Johnny rest peacefully
Why can’t you just let him rest? JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE DAMN YOU!
Your boy Johnny’s soul is owned by Mephisto. He goes to hell once he dies.
6. Ghost Rider stands tall, looking sad for Johnny.
I am his Hell.