PAGE 5 - 5 PANELS
1. Indy stands in front of a packed lecture theatre. He can be small, leave room to the right for the speech bubble.
Indy: While history will no doubt always remember Hulle as the man who annihilated the Moa people, there is a much more fascinating side-tale the more erudite teachers of this fine establishment won't tell you.
2. An angel and a barbarian wrestle. The barbarian, Hulle, is behind the angel with his foot between the angel's shoulder blades and his fists wrapped around the two protruding wings.
Caption-Indy: Hulle was a religious man. Well, he believed in religion.
3. Hulle stands with wings aloft in his hands, bloody stumps dripping. He’s victorious.
Caption-Indy: He saw religion as a challenge, and one he could best.
Caption-Indy: One he did best.
4. Indy describes the current status of the legend
Indy: He used the feathers of Madrox the angel as a weapon, a quill, a decoration, a conversation piece, and even an aphrodisiac.
5. Two girls in the front row squeal.
Girls in unison: Sqeeeee!
SFX : SWOON
I like that Indy can border genres, to a degree. I see this tale going somewhere but could not help but have some fangirls swoon over him at the mention of anything remotely sexual.