1. Hawkeye stands at the base of the statue of Liberty. He has one hand pressed to his ear as he tries to hear from his earpiece. In his other hand he holds his longbow.
HAWKEYE: You hearing me Fury?
2. NICK FURY stands in the war room from the last panel of this page http://www.thought-balloons.com/2012/03/nick-fury-in-hall-of-mountain-king.html
NICK FURY: I heard ya, loud and clear. Now tell me, why on earth did the team split up?
3. Cut back to same shot as 1.
HAWKEYE 1: The Cap thought we’d cover more ground, and you put him in charge, so I did as I was told.
HAWKEYE 2: I have found the target though.
4. Cut back to same panel layout as 4. FURY is looking even sterner than normal.
NICK FURY: Hold your position. I’ll call the others. You need to regroup before you engage.
5. Similar panel to 1. We are with HAWKEYE but pulled out further. We see a full long shot of HAWKEYE. He wears a look of concern on his face.
HAWKEYE: Any chance you could hurry up that back up call?
NICK FURY (OFF PANEL THROUGH HEAD PIECE): What’s going on?
6. A side on shot. HAWKEYE has pulled his bow back with an arrow readied he stands to the right hand side of the page. Standing a few feet opposite him, on the let hand side is LOKI, a huge grin on his face.
LOKI 1: My first subject come to bend his knee to me.
LOKI 2: Now put that toy of yours away boy. You think to use an arrow against a god. How little you know of my power.
LOKI 3: You do amuse me so.
HAWKEYE: And I haven't even got to the punch line yet.