1. Hawkeye steadies himself against a crumbling wall, as seen on Nick Fury’s monitor. His left arm holds his bow, his right hanging by his side, dislocated.
CAPTION: 5 minutes ago.
I don’t have super human strength.
I am not a God, and the last thing I invented was an avocado and banana cheese smoothie.
2. Hawkeye is looking at the wall he is leaning on, thinking.
But I work hard. I train.
3. Hawkeye is slamming his dislocated shoulder into the building, trying to force it back into place
And I refuse-
4. Hawkeye is slamming his shoulder against the wall once again, this time with more force.
-to be looked over-
5. Hawkeye has slammed his shoulder into the wall one last time, with a huge amount of force. Part of the wall has crumbled away
6. Hawkeye is now standing under his own weight. His shoulder has been knocked back in place. He grimaces as he reaches for a bow from his quiver.
Not any more.