1. Avengers tower against a night sky. This is a tall and thin establishing panel and the rest of the page is a checkerboard of squares.
Caption: "I've never slept with Hawkeye."
2. Black Widow proudly takes a drink.
Black Widow: I don't recall much sleep occurring.
3. Spider-Woman drinks, but she doesn't look as happy as the Widow about it.
4. Wolverine chuckles to himself.
Spider-Woman (op): You think that's funny? I've never had adamantium inside of me.
5. Wolverine drinks. Natch.
6. Spider-Man drinks. Yes, his mask is half up for this. And yes, he's drinking milk.
7. Wolverine looks across at Spidey with disgust on his face.
Spidey (op): What? It was a fight with Doc Ock.
Wolverine: Sure it was.
8. Spidey looks all sad.
Wolverine (op): Sure that's how you got adamantium inside you. Ha.
Wolverine (op): It's always the quiet ones.
This has not been executed well. It is a rushed script. I know this. I dig the idea and I know with a good day to sit and tweak it I could make it really sing. For now, this is what you get.
I am sorry.
For the record, I © using a page of 'I Never' in a comic script. It's mine and you won't be taking it. I even already know where I'll be using it. Hands off you dirty thieves.