Panels 1 and 2 take up the top of the page. 3, 4 and 5 are tall vertical panels that make up the rest of the page.
1. Tight shot on CAPTAIN AMERICA’S shield hanging on caps arm.
2. Pull back to show CAP from the waist up, he is holding the shield out in front of him as if preparing to receive a charge, his other arm is raised up in the air, his fist clenched and mouth wide open as he screams.
CAPTAIN AMERICA: Avengers assemble.
3. A small shield aircraft is in the sky, its hanger doors wide open, the huge mass of THE HULK is crashing down towards the earth.
HULK: Hulk is hero.
4. IRON MAN still carrying the BLACK WIDOW in his arms is lowering himself to the ground to land like a harrier jump jet.
5. A bloodied and bruised HAWKEYE is getting back to his feet using half of his broken bow to steady himself.
Post a Comment
Feedback is what every good writer wants and needs, so please provide it in the white box below
If you want to play along at home, feel free to put your scripts under the Why? post for the week.