PAGE 3 - 5 PANELS
1. The helicarrier sits amongst the clouds.
Caption: It’s hard not to stare.
2. We see a section of the helicarrier open, a bunch of S.H.I.E.L.D. troops sit in two aisles, kind of like the soldiers you see in the backs of helicopters waiting to be dropped off somewhere. Cap is amongst them.
Caption: You’re sitting there with America’s greatest trooper. And you’re going to follow him into battle.
3. We are now closer and we see one soldier looking across at Cap.
Caption: I’m here to do what’s right.
4. We are close on Cap now. He holds his shield in his lap so the back is facing parallel with his chest. His eyes look at the back of the shield, looking to his bottom left – the bottom right of the panel.
Caption: I might be about to save his life.
Caption: But one question keeps circling my mind…
5. The exact same panel but now Cap’s eyes look to his bottom right – the bottom left of the panel.
Caption: …is he reading something back there?