1,2 and 3 make up the top row and are the smallest panels.
4,5 and 6 a second slightly bigger row.
7,8, and 9 the bottom and biggest row. Not much bigger than row 2 though.
1. TONY CHU has just walked into his kitchen at home. He is standing in the doorway, a fridge to one side, a work surface with a toaster on on the other side. An open box of pop tarts sits next to the toaster.
2. A close up on TONY’s face, he looks very confused and puzzled by whatever he is looking at.
3. Cut to a sheathed Katana lying on the work side.
4. TONY has picked up the sword and has pulled it slightly from the sheath, the blade glistening in the dull light of his apartment kitchen.
SFX (OFF PANEL):
5. TONY turns to face the bathroom door at the back of his kitchen after hearing the toilet flush. The blade now readied in his hands he waits to see whom the intruder is.
6. The bathroom door now open we see a NINJA stood helpless looking on at TONY as he holds his bathroom reading material in one hand.
6.1. A small inlaid panel. A close up on the book that the Ninja holds. The title of the book reads, HOW TO COOK THE PERFECT CHICKEN.
7. A shot over TONY’s shoulder looking at the NINJA in the bathroom doorway.
8. Cut to an over the shoulder shot of the NINJA as he looks at TONY. TONY is still holding the Katana in both hands. He looks like a bad ass.
8.1 A small inlaid panel. Two pop tarts pop from the toaster.
9. TONY raises the sword above his head and screams.