These can be drawn however you see fit, however Panels 5-7 would be best to be all of the same size and on the same line.
1. A dark tunnel in the sewers under New York. In the background we can see a shadowed figure lying on the ground. A white lab coat covers the sleeping figure.
2. Same as Panel 1, but tighter on the sleeping figure.
3. A frightened and unshaven Curt Conners has woken with horror in his eyes. He is in a mess, both physically and emotionally.
4. Curt is looking down at his hands. Besides his lab coat, he is naked. Tears are beginning to flow down his cheeks.
All those people.
5. A close up of Curt’s eye, tear visible.
6. Same as panel 5, however the pupil of the eye has transformed into that of The Lizard. There is still a human face on display, however.
7. Same framing as the above two panels, however Curt is now The Lizard.