1. A piece of parchment is nailed to a wooden notice board. We are tight on the parchment so the reader can make out what is written on it.
Pest control needed.
A Giant Rat infestation troubles a Taverns cellar.
A hundred gold pieces to whom ever clears them out.
Speak to Gif at The Sleeping Dragon Tavern if interested.
2. We have pulled back BALDY and SHORTY are looking at each other smiling. The notice hangs on the board in between them.
3. SHORTY’s gloved hand pulls the notice down from the board. They are taking the job on.
4. BALDY and SHORTY stand at the bar of THE SLEEPING DRAGON TAVERN. They are talking to the large fat, yet joyful looking bar keep He is cleaning a mead tankard with his dirty shirt corner.
Oh aye we been having a problem with them bloody giant rats.
It’s always the way with these old taverns.
Shall I show you lads to the cellar then?
5. From behind BALDY and SHORTY we are looking up at the huge Bear sized Rat that stands before them. It has risen up on its back legs like a bear does. Its long pink rat-tail flails around wildly behind it. Its long front tooth hangs menacingly from its huge salivary jaw.
He's a big one.
One? Didn't the notice say them?