1. Matt and Foggy sit out the front of a cafe. It is a bright, sunny day as the two men finish their light meal, sunglasses on.
How are you coping?
2. A tight shot of Foggy. We can see Matt’s reflection in Foggy’s sunglasses. Matt looks worried.
There’s a lot to get use to, but I think I’m getting the hang of it. I mean, if you can do it I shouldn't have a problem, right?
3. A wider shot than the first panel. Matt is reaching for a cane which is leaning up against the side of the table, between the two men.
I don’t know how you maintain your attitude Foggy, you’re quite amazing. We should go. Don’t want to be late.
4. A tight shot of Matt’s hand holding Foggy’s wrist with one hand, and handing him the cane with the other.
I do have one question though, Matt.
5. A full body shot of both men, canes in hand walking down the street. Foggy's free hand is placed on the inside of Matt's free arm. Matt has a smile on his face.
My super powers will be kicking in any moment now, right?