As it's appropriate I purposefully tried to ape Wagner's style and formatting here.
All of the panels bar the last one are filled with disembodied balloons that almost crowd out the art.
1. CLOSE UP on a digital alarm clock going off on a bedside table. We’re in an apartment, bathed in shadow.
FX: BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
VOICE: --BREAKFAST, ANYWAY--
VOICE: --JUST ONE SUGAR--
VOICE: --TELL ME TO WAKE UP--
2. Fixed panel. A female hand from the left side of the panel slams down on the alarm clock.
VOICE: --EVERY DAY WITH THIS--
VOICE: --I SAID WAKE UP!--
VOICE: --GONNA BE LATE--
3. Cut to Anderson in a small white, pristine bathroom. She looks into the bathroom mirror, brushing her teeth.
VOICE: --I’M ON TIME--
VOICE: --WE’LL SPEAK LATER--
VOICE: --I’M AWAKE!--
4. One of Anderson’s boots from her Judge uniform sits in the foreground of the panel as she pulls it on. In the background we can see a locker room.
VOICE: --DON’T FORGET--
VOICE: --I LOVE YOU--
VOICE: --YOU NEVER LISTEN--
5. Anderson, in full Judge uniform, rides towards us on her Lawmaster down the streets of Mega City One.
VOICE: --JUDGES ARE ALREADY THERE--
VOICE: --JUST ANOTHER RIOT--
VOICE: --SO TIRED OF THIS--
6. Tight on Anderson standing in the street with Dredd. Both of them are looking up at the block towering above them. Debris and missiles rain down towards them. In the background we can see other Judges and a cordon keeping out inquisitive civilians.
VOICE: --THEY’RE DOWN THERE--
VOICE: --I SEE ‘EM!--
VOICE: --GET READY--
7. Wide panel. Tight on Anderson and Dredd as they burst through an apartment door somewhere high up in the block. Both of them have their Lawgiver's drawn and are firing wildly.
CAPTION: ...PEACE AT LAST.
FX: BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM