1. A man awakens in his bed, very similar to what the last panel of a typical Rarebit Fiend comic.
What a worrisome dream. I shall have to write it down immediately!
2. The man sits at a desk scrawling away on his piece of paper. However the words are illegible. They are symbols and random strokes.
3. The man has reached the end of his page. There is no more room left to write
4. The man is continuing to write in the same fashion, but onto his desk.
5. The man is on his knees writing on the floor. The trail of scrawling can be seen running up the desk, on top of his desk to its beginning at the top of the page. However the words on top of the page have begun the rise from the paper, which is still laying flat on the table.
6. Same as Panel 5, but the words have formed into a monstrous shape with a large mouth and teeth. It is bearing down on the man who has still yet to notice the monster he has created.
7. The text monster’s mouth is closing in around the man’s upper half of his body. Only now has the man noticed, and realising it is too late to do anything is cowering.
8. Same as Panel 1.
What a worrisome dream. I shall have to write it down immanently!