1. Deadpool is teleporting into a city. On his wrist is a large device with a timer on it.
This slyding™ between realities is getting old.
CAPTION (Deadpool – Yellow)
The Bronie universe was pretty cool.
CAPTION (Deadpool – White)
I still don't know what a Bronie is, but I know the one thing it isn't is cool.
2. Deadpool is looking at the timer on his wrist to see how long he has to stay in this dimension. It reads 00:00:04:34.
How long am I here?
Hrm, a quick slyde™ this time.
3. Deadpool is looking at his surroundings, suddenly realising what is different about this reality. He has seen something down the street and off panel which has him very excited.
Alrighty, let's see what this reality is all aboh my lord!
Heh, Perfect Strangers. I loved that show.
Not we didn't, don’t be ridicollos.
4. The streets of the city are clad with female models all in their lingerie. They are looking at Deadpool and are excited.
Look! A man!
They aren't all dead!
WOMAN 3 (looking worried)
We can still make out with each other though, right?
5. The girls are rushing towards Deadpool, joy on their faces. Deadpool has his arms outstretched. He cannot believe his luck.
6. Just as the girls start to reach him Deadpool is teleporting away, his time up and off to the next reality.