PAGE FIVE – 9 PANELS.
9 panel grid.
1. INT. The bar from pages 2 and 3. We are back with John Strange, still sat at the bar. We have pulled back to reveal the shadowy figure stood behind him to be Hans Wagner Hammer (An amalgamation of Hans Von Hammer and Kurt Wagner/ Nightcrawler.) HANS WAGNER HAMMER has short greying hair and his face is wrinkled but he still looks in great shape for a man of his age, he wears the black and white armour of the SHIELDWATCH agents and around his neck hangs a crucifix on a chain. HAMMER stands behind JOHN his hand still on his shoulder.
I’ve been sent to bring you in John.
Do I even have a…
2. Repeat of panel 1, however JOHN and HAMMER are now both gone, only a small cloud of dark blue smokes hands around the bar where they were.
SFX(Around the smoke)
3. Cut to a shot of GRANT the barkeeper. He is just looking wide-eyed at the area JOHN and HAMMER had jut been.
New York gets stranger everyday.
4. INT. Secret Underground Base of shieldwatch. The base is located beneath New York City.
JOHN and HAMMER have just appeared in a long sterile white corridor very similar to the one Juliet was being taken down.
5. Repeat of panel 4. JOHN is now looking at HAMMER rather annoyed.
I’ll take that as a no then shall I.
Look Strange you’re a Shieldwatch consultant and I was sent to bring you in. I’m just doing my job.
6. Close up on JOHN.
Just doing your job, like you did in the war?
Say how do the German government feel about their old war hero working for an American agency?
7. Cut to close up on HAMMER.
I know you have your issues with me Doctor Strange, you feel that because I fought against the British in a war before you were even born that I am somehow your enemy. But I’m not.
8. Cut back to close up on JOHN, he is starting to look angry now.
My only issue with you Hammer is that you used your mutant powers to survive in dogfights that honourable men had to die in.
9. Cut back to close on HAMMER, he is looking down towards the floor, he looks a little hurt by JOHN’s words.
This isn’t about our issues Strange.
This is about a girl from another world.