1. This panel takes up the length of the page. Wilson Fisk’s heavy desk sits in the middle of the page, with the Kingpin sitting behind it. On the other side of the desk stands one of The Kingpin’s guards. Further back are two other guards. The guard standing in front of the two is looking nervous. He is facing Kingpin after failing in one of his tasks.
After I have finished this sentence you will pull out your gun and fire it at me.
2. A close up of the guard. He is scared but accepting of what is to come.
KINGPIN (off panel)
Do not hesitate or refuse or your family will suffer. Do you understand?
3. A close up of Kingpin.
4. The wide panel shown from the side again. The guard is firing as Fisk stands, flipping the desk up.
5. A close up of the guard as the desk rills on top of him.
6. Hands are around the guards head, twisting it so his neck breaks.
7. Fisk is standing above the dead guard. The two guards by his side.
Call the police.