PAGE ONE – 5 PANELS.
1. A modern bullet train speeds through a beautiful green and lush country landscape.
It is raining heavily.
2. A young girl sits onboard the train looking out of the rain-covered window. Her mother sits next to her reading a book.
The young girl is resting her chin on her hands as she gazes sadly out of the window.
3. Repeat of 2. However now the young girls eye are big and wide and her face has a huge toothy grin on it. One of her front teeth is missing in that cute little kid way.
A rainbow flash of colour can be seen in the reflection of the window.
4. The young girl has turned to her mother; she pulls on her sleeve to get her attention.
YOUNG GIRL: Mummy look, look outside.
5. Looking over the shoulders of the young girl and her mother we look out of the window with them.
The rain has stopped. The sun beats down bright and a rainbow stretches out across the sky.
MOTHER: Wow Lauren look at that rainbow.
YOUNG GIRL: But mum you missed the pony.