PAGE TWENTY-TWO – 5 PANELS.
1. Int a holding cell in Arkham Asylum. BATMAN sits across a stainless steel table from The Riddler.
The Riddler has his hands tided behind his back. His head tilted to one side a gleeful smile spread across his face.
RIDDLER: Oh my dear Bats, I never expected you to be so stumped.
RIDDLER: It’s a shame you can’t play the hero, instead you’re just a chump.
2. Tight shot on the thick cell door.
SFX: Knock knock.
3. Close up on the Riddler. His head now up straight, his face has narrowed, he’s annoyed, mad even. His smile has vanished.
RIDDLER: An uninvited quest to our private party?
RIDDLER: This is a game for just us two.
4. Cut to a close up on Batman.
BATMAN: Enough of the games Nigma.
5. Batman has opened the cell door. Standing in the doorway is DIANA PRINCE (Wonder Woman)
Diana is wearing a smart and fashionable pantsuit. The suit is black, but her blouse and heels are a deep shade of red. She holds her hands together in front of her; her lasso hangs between her hands.
BATMAN: It’s time for the truth.