1. Sue Storm is doing the dishes in the kitchen of the Baxter Building. We see her from front on, with an empty doorway behind her. From the door way someone is yelling to her.
JOHNNY (off Panel)
SUE! Check this out!
2. Johnny is standing in the doorway in a towel. He has just finished dyeing his hair black. He points to it with both hands, clearly happy. Sue is trying to work out who Johnny is. She does not recognise him.
You like it, sis?
J-Johnny? Is that you?
Yeah. What you didn't recognise me with different coloured hair?
3. Sue looks unsure. Johnny cannot believe what he is hearing.
No. You’ve always had blonde hair Johnny. It’s a part of your character. Changing it to black I…I just don’t know who you are.
You’re kidding me right?
4. Johnny is pretty miffed. He is lecturing Sue for her simplistic view of the world.
Why does it matter what colour my hair is? How I look isn't what makes me. It’s what I do and what I represent that makes me. Hair colour isn't a defining quality!
5. Sue has turned her back on Johnny, while he is storming out of the room from where he entered in disgust, hands up in the air.
But your hair is blonde Johnny. If it’s not blonde, it’s not you!
I don’t understand what the hell is wrong with people.