1. Galactus stands, looming large and imposing on the planet Earth. He is looking down at The Silver Surfer who is facing him (his back to the reader).
I have finally figured you out.
You like to think that you’re a God. You’re not a God.
You’re a parasite.
2. A close up of the Silver Surfer’s face. He features are stern. He is not intimidated.
You don’t feed on just planets. You feed on its life, on its inhabitants. On their memories of love and loss and birth and death and freedom and joy and sorrow.
3. A montage of the people Silver Surfer has encountered during his life on Earth – battling alongside the Avengers, the Fantastic Four and even Spidey. Also images of Shalla-Bel and others he holds close to him. This all show in separate fragments.
You want memories? I have seen things you wouldn't believe and lost things you could not hope to comprehend.
4. A close up of Galactus' face reacting to his former herald’s tirade. He is unimpressed.
SILVER SURFER (off panel)
I know secrets that can never be told and knowledge that can never be shared. Knowledge that would make parasitic Gods flee.
5. Looking down at the Surfer as he ascends. He is moving so that he is face to face with Galactus.
So take it! Take all MY memories.
6. A side on view of Galactus staring intently at The Silver Surfer who is floating in front of his face so that he may look at him right in his eyes.
I hope you are hungry.
I have lived a very long life.