1. Dan Hill stands at a door, hand on the handle. On the door are the words "You are now leaving Thought Balloons". The door has just been pushed open, with Dan looking back over his shoulder with a sigh.
Picture this, if you will. A talented writer looks to leave behind his past to embrace his future.
2. Reverse panel of the same door with Dan stepping through it, the door is closing behind him. Dan looks confused and worried. His body is obscuring text on the door.
3. Ben Rosenthal is sitting at a desk, a evil smirk on his face. Behind him is the door Dan just exited/is coming through (he is trapped in a loop).
You didn't think leaving would be that easy, did you?
4. Back to Dan who is looking behind him as the door slams shut. We can see the text now which reads "Welcome to Thought Balloons".
5. Dan is on his knees, looking up to the sky with hands clenched in despair.
BEN (off panel)